please comment to my blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

HEAD OF THE REGIONAL HEALTH CARE


Right before the morning at 8 am, my home coming special guests, namely, Mr. Mayor of Mojokerto. Mr. Abdul Gani Suhartono name. He is my choice when choosing Mayor of Mojokerto two months ago. Truly, a pride of Mr. Abdul Gani can meet supporting. But this time the event is not a campaign but, activities related to health. Mr. Abdul Gani inspect around my home, I still have "jentik" mosquito causes malaria or the disease dengue fever. Let no trifling that I support what Mr. Abdul Gani has been a way of directly to the home city of Mojokerto. Unfortunately in the event I am still working and ashamed if I ask not work anymore, and just right for all the preparation I welcome Mr. Abdul Gani and just can not do in my family, mother, sister and daughter of my sister, aided by brother my mother.
And there are more important than the event is held every Friday proofing "jentik" in every house in the city of Mojokerto. who has to check "jentik" is called Kader Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk, which consists of mothers. The Kader Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk receive this honor once every three months of Rp. 100.000, - / month. with activities such as the name of this city has to Mojokerto Palace with the President of the Republic of Indonesia in a special award by the President, Mr. Abdul Gani Suhartono as regional head of health care in the community.

No comments: