please comment to my blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

MARRIED OR SINGLE FOREVER !!!!!!!

Morpheus lunch time and again dreamed a beautiful ......, suddenly my mother making when there are guests who want to meet with me. In fact guests who want to meet with my students is my own, now he was sitting in the class 1 madrasah Aliyah mojokerto districts in the country. Are coming because I guess he really tell the previous SMS (Short Message Service) to my number. I meet with the face knotted please be advised that I wake up exhausted to sleep, meaning I think his arrival on Hexagonal Water, the other about it the less I understand. He also said that if the book title TWILIGHT I lend it was also effective for women. Hear it at any time, surprise me. What may be the book-length Stephenie Meyer can be used to express love for the girl? it's odd, strange or not, and I have the book does not even feel if there was a girl fall in love on me or I was too confident, or have time to read things that other ???????. and he thanked me because on top of the assistance, she can fall in love on the guy choice. The story of her parents either father or mother, he is a child less sociable and just play football and rarely read books. But since I lend the book TWILIGHT, my students have earlier passion for reading books and also began to fall in love on the girl. If this rate I could not get a match and the title single pure akan identical with myself, my life can be unruly ..........

No comments: