please comment to my blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I WAS FOOLISH

I was not necessarily intelligent in other matters, especially on issues that seem trivial. I realize that the new, correct the first word that the sky is high the sky is still higher. which means that search alone ....., I just read a hobby, browsing the internet, television viewing, finding friends, playing playstation, apparently I was also foolish. ago why I still look stupid? probably myself that it why I can look foolish. all suggestions from the people I always follow,
BLOG ago I make the contents may be different because it is still a beginner, and in this BLOG I want to shed my regret that I have, what good that I see that directly and indirectly. And not long later I had a friend of the acquaintance of fellow BLOGGER MOJOKERTO that I invite discussion on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. Hopefully the day I just SATURDAY and SUNDAY tomorrow does not look stupid at all.

No comments: