please comment to my blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

ESTABLISH A PUBLIC LIBRARY


I Mojokerto as a city resident and domiciled in Mojokerto already for 25 years. My own time has not been booming as the Internet now, I have to pay a visit to a public library or school library to complete the task of teachers. But the fact that what I experienced and I see the collections of books are always just that-and it did not increase. I also completed the task was difficult due to the library facilities inadequate. I even had time to protest at the local library, but I submit the protest did not respond in the same once. Through this BLOG so that I would like to urge anyone who is or read any posts I would like this to give or donate the books that have been outdated with the title of what will I receive with open hands, because I have also tried to buy the book I made as a public library collection that you want to I wake up. For those who want to donate books, please contact at:
DEDIK SAIFULLOH
Jln. Raya Prajuritkulon No.26 Rt.02 Rw.01
Mojokerto 61326
Propinsi Jawa Timur
Indonesia

Top of the Books that give me the thank you, hopefully your charity in receipt by The Omniscient God One.

1 comment:

tanyakan said...

Public library is a great idea since Indonesia didn't have many of it.
However, looking for donation by internet is a good way but a library start up should be started locally at your residence.

It ill build your credibility, and when it grows, your library will become the most successful library instead of public library made by the goverment.

Keep up the good work..