please comment to my blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

REASON FOR YOUNG MARRIED


Only fair if I is not married, because I still focus on the work plan to get married and also have a target in my life. I often be reproved by my mother that I quickly get married soon. The reason was simple, that is I am still young. If you are old will not be able to enjoy the meaning of marriage itself. Ago I find on the internet, such as women in fertile age, and the meaning of the name of women themselves, which clearly related to the bride a woman my own. It not better to prevent than treat. I have grown as men understand correct, that I can produce sperm that can not be out until at any age, but I have so bones. Not only women who have a time table for the birth of children. Sperm production of adult men who are over 35 years seems a lot of damaged DNA. While the lower quality of sperm, the more likely the child will get DEFEKTIF GEN. So, I should immediately follow the advice that my mother just married soon, because I also still healthy and strong.

No comments: