please comment to my blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Loyalty ON THE JAPANESE PEOPLE IN NEED Make His nation EXEMPLARY FOR THAT WANT COUNTRY FORWAD


I started to Japan when I sit still in class 3 of primary school. I was watching the serial in the television show Doraemon by a private television station indonesia. and now I often see the serial ANIME and MANGA, I prefer KINDAICHI is a detective, detective CONAN, and many more. I even began to learn the Japanese language autodidak in addition to studying in a foreign language learning guidance in Mojokerto. Yesterday I saw the ambition in the television show by TRANS 7 to celebrate the birthday company AJI-NO-MOTO 100 to that. there I see how an Ikeda-san JERMAN to learn to go deep knowledge of exact sciences Prof. OSTWALD. I am amazed at the hard work of the Japanese nation to build a better Japan again, if the nation can be like Indonesia Ikeda-san, may indonesia certain forward now than before.

No comments: