please comment to my blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

SOCCER FIELDS BIMA PUTRA


In my area, and Prajuritkulon the same as in all other regions in the world Indonesia or certainly have the football field. If the area does not have a football field, can say in the region are still not happy sport, because football is the type of sport that is not cheap and expensive. In my area, Prajuritkulon have a soccer field in the name SOCCER FIELDS BIMA PUTRA. This field is established since 1971, so long and have around 38 years ago. I just have not been born. Date the only confusion I still find out, and there is only the inscription 1971. Before becoming BIMA PUTRA, BIMA field is named. May take one of the puppet figures Pandawa LIMA, among YUDISTHIRA, BIMA, ARJUNA, and NAKULA-SADEWA. But I still own doubts with a history of which I take from the mouth to mouth. But I still find people who had been the star football field BIMA PUTRA. he said before a BIMA PUTRA, BIMA field is named, the brevity of BINTANG LIMA. So if I confused what BINTANG LIMA that leads to one of the puppet figures Pandawa LIMA or the other. But apart from the history of soccer field BIMA PUTRA keep the name of the football field that is in the Prajuritkulon. Every evening that is always filled by children, including my teenagers to play football. I hope there are parties who want to help develop the football field BIMA PUTRA, because this field is the history of assets for themselves and Prajuritkulon CITY MOJOKERTO.

No comments: